Notification of Withdrawal during the Year

    • Withdrawals will not be allowed during the course of an Academic Year


    • In case of Exigency, Intra-Governmental, Defence, Public Sector Undertaking Transfer or under any other unavoidable circumstances, the ward may be withdrawn with the approval of the School Management Committee.  Anyhow, the full Academic Fees and Non-Academic Fees payable for the Academic Year should be paid in full before withdrawal.


    • Normally, the requisition for the Transfer or the withdrawal may be given during the first and second week of February, so has to enable the School Management to plan for the next Academic Year.